Thursday, May 28, 2009

Separation

21 May 2009
I can not explain what is happening to me since yesterday. I tried to do many things but feeling like I am not in me. And I have to bear that for a month seeing everyone leaving one by one. I have been restraining myself to write this kind of thing but this time I wrote.
Bhale and Bhond left and we were weaving off. I saw everyone wet in eyes and why not. some of us discussed about our friend circle how unique it was I tried to think more what had made this friend circle such a lifetime memorable identity to be with. I concluded with a thought that God had taken so many forms and came to me, stayed with me, shared my happiness and sorrow, encouraged for higher values, shared a high spirit, inspired in numerous ways directly and indirectly at different demanding times, taught many things most credible of which is how to be as a friend.
Oh God I feel you still with me formless.

2 comments:

  1. You r write exacty thruth.
    Any event that happened with u is nat between u and that event it is between u and God.If God wants to give any infomation to u He send that information by some mediam. The mediam may any person or any thing.U should realise the feelings of God to around yr envirnment

    ReplyDelete